Wednesday 7 August 2019

200$ creations

Today in class we made 200$ with all our own designs the famous person that I put on mine was Jacinda Ardern  because Jacinda Kate Laurell Ardern is a New Zealand politician serving since 26 October 2017 as the 40th Prime Minister of New Zealand. She has also served as the Leader of the Labour Party since 1 August 2017. The bird that I choose was a Chatham Islands black robin they are a New Zealand bird that are threatened by predation and disease. What I choose for the place background was Hamilton gardens because Jacinda is from Hamilton and she moves around a lot so I just choose something simple that I bet she likes .

3 comments:

  1. Great design Kaidence! I love how you have explained each element on your note and how they relate to each other 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Mrs Cutler I wouldn't of done it with out you

      Delete
  2. Kia ora. I am Marshall from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked your 200 dollar bill.
    I would like to have one of those $200 dollar bills because they look cool.

    Please visit my blog


    Mā te wā
    Marshall

    ReplyDelete